Book 4 - The One Month Author
How to Write a Book Faster & Better
This is the 4th Book in the Monthly Challenge Writing Series. A simple step-by-step manual that leads you through finding an idea for a book, creating an outline, and turning it into a finished manuscript - in just one month.
It also shows you how you can create a stunning book cover using the basic software that's already on your own computer, and how to market and sell your book too.
If you've ever wanted to write and publish a book, everything you need is right here. And it can all be done in just one month.
In this eBook you'll discover:
- Step-by-step instructions to outline and write a book
- How to create a blueprint to make writing faster and easier
- A writing process that works for fiction and non-fiction
- Fast editing that can be done in an afternoon
- A simple way to create a 10-point marketing plan
- Easy book cover creation (you won't believe how easy)
- How writing a book is not just easy, it's a whole lot of fun
If you've ever thought that writing a book was hard or took a long time, you'll be amazed at how simple and fast it can be, when you know how.
Even if you've written a book before, you'll discover how to simplify the whole process.
Even if you only work for an hour a day, you can still have your book finished in a month.
Best of all, once you download your own copy of The One Month Author, you can get to work straight away.
So what are you waiting for?
Download a copy now, and by this time next month, you'll be a published author.