Book 1 - Quick Cash Freelance Writing
I don’t believe in being a starving writer and neither should you.
That’s why this is the first book in a four-part series of how to write and earn money.
In this first book I take you step-by-step through Seven different ways to earn money fast as a freelance writer and this information comes from my own years of experience and success as a freelancer.
In this book you’ll discover -
- How to earn $100k a year as a freelance writer
- Find markets for short fiction or sell a fiction series
- How to make sure your ideas sell
- Where to find an abundance of ideas
- How I found $4,000 worth of freelance opportunities in just one magazine and how you can too.
- How to write once and resell your work
- How to earn up to $100 for 5 minutes writing
- Take one idea and make it suitable for several different markets
- A freelance market where you can send multiple ideas at once that pay up to $100 each
- How to earn $30 an hour writing short articles
- The 10-question technique for outlining an article, even if it’s a subject you’re not familiar with
- How to divide one idea into several, and use it to earn ongoing income
- How one freelance writer earns $3,500 a month
- Where to sign up online and start writing straight away, with no previous experience or qualifications required
- Find and write for international markets – and it’s dead simple
- An opportunity that pays up to $100k for just a few minutes writing
If you want to start writing and earning money, download this book and you can start today.